Graphic Designer FCTRYBrooklyn, New York, US
If you are passionate about your work, call Brooklyn home and dream of working at a small, fun company with a ton of heart, please read on.
We’re looking for a fired up graphic designer with a unique style and point of view to take a whole spectrum of fun, challenging visual projects and bring them to life.
FCTRY is a creative-led company - founded by an artist and a designer. It's in our DNA to push the envelope in terms of aesthetics and concept. In other words, as a graphic designer here, ennui won't be an issue. In fact, you'll find yourself bouncing around between multiple lively brands in multiple media, on the regular.
To succeed in this role, you must be both fast and a detail oriented. You’ll be working on websites, packaging, displays, actual products, imaginary products, photo shoots, videos, events, spaces... The list goes on. Whatever it is, you’ll be expected to deliver creative vision and unrelenting perfectionism.
Sounds like you? Great! And do you also love clever marketing, pop culture, counterculture, and quirky lifestyle brands? Well then, we should talk.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000, DOE
- Conceive and execute the design of a wide range marketing projects including landing pages, emails, promoted social content, display ads, catalogs and sales collateral, packaging design, product mockups and more
- Assist in all aspects of product development including concepting, production art, packaging and display design
- Oversee the implementation and routine upkeep of creative assets on our ecommerce websites, Amazon, blogs and social media feeds
- Liaise with agencies, freelancers, influencers and other creatives who provide services for FCTRY
- Manage brand standards and ensure consistency in the visual styles and tone for each of our sub-brands.
- Photography, video and web development skills are a plus.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Fluency with Adobe CS.
- Experience in web design and/or advertising a big plus.
- A bachelor’s degree with a focus on design, art or marketing.
- Demonstrated passion and savvy for design and digital media.
- Outstanding project and process management skills. We move quickly at FCTRY and much will be thrown your way!
To apply, please email us using the subject line "Graphic Designer". Include a resume and a link to your work. A brief personal intro would be lovely too.