Graphic Designer Flight CentreVancouver, British Columbia, CA
Junior Graphic Designer (Contract)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic, vibrant and inspiring graphic design team in Vancouver. This is a fixed term contract until May 2018.
Successful, hard working, fun and dynamic is how Flight Centre describes its culture. We look for smart, savvy individuals – innovative creative people who bring a real passion to their work. We value our people and reward them with a supportive work environment and a real career path. If you can relate to our culture then this is an opportunity you won’t want someone else to take!
About the role
Our in-house graphic design team, part of our greater marketing team, supports all brands that are a part of Flight Centre Canada. In this role we’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to produce and maintain press and digital advertising as well as support across the wider team, in a variety of avenues and across all brands within Flight Centre Canada. Alongside efficient design and production we are looking for someone who will embrace the Flight Centre brands advertising both above and below the line.
What we’re looking for?
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in a Graphic Design
- Bright eyes for detail and accuracy with experience working within set brand standards – Attention to detail is paramount.
- Savvy communication and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC and experience with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Knowledge & experience with After Effects & Premiere Pro is advantageous.
- Diploma or degree in Graphic Design preferred.
- Creative thinker who can contribute ideas to continuously improve our products and services
- Confident working in a fast paced environment to meet multiple deadlines daily.
- An upbeat, pro-active and enthusiastic approach to work, someone who can problem solve and offer solutions on the go.
It’s important we find the right fit for our close knit team so we’re also looking for someone who appreciates an incredible team environment and can describe themselves as an exceptional team player!
What’s in it for you?
You should seriously love travel because that’s one of the best parts about working with us. Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry pulling power are truly great. You'll enjoy top financial rewards, a unique company culture focused on reward and recognition as well as an unbeatable living set of company philosophies designed to make you healthier, wealthier and wiser in your personal and professional development!
If you want to break loose your creative side and work closely as part of a dedicated and high spirited team, don't miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW!