Graphic Designer GoBearManila, Metro Manila, PH
GoBear is a new and unique comparison site for insurance and financial products that enables you to make the best decisions quickly and easily. GoBear is unbiased, which gives you the freedom to choose what's best for you and save both time and money. We're constantly innovating to make comparing insurance and financial products better for everyone.
GoBear is currently looking for individuals that are as passionate as ourselves about this great and new project. Who are also bright and dedicated, who love technology, and who are exceptional in their field. We thrive on interpersonal interaction with bright minds and the newest technologies from a variety of disciplines. We have ambitious ideas and plans, and need the right people to help develop and execute them!
Reporting directly to the Content and Communications Manager, the Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of marketing communications design tasks for web, display, social, e-newsletter and (but not limited to) traditional media use.
- Deliver amazing visual designs that help the brand speaks to consumers clearly and effectively;
- Be the creative mastermind within the Marketing Team and inspire team members
- Collaborate closely with User Experience and User Interface Designers to develop designs that communicate well to meet common business objectives
- 3+ years of experience working as graphic designer, for both online and offline use
- 2+ years of experience working on mobile-first projects or products;
- Solid understanding of commercial and marketing communications design;
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) and Keynote;
- Preferably with a degree in Multimedia Arts, Advertising, or related courses, with a compelling portfolio
- Preferably with skills in photo and video editing, and experience in UX/UI design