Graphic Designer GraylingChancery Lane, London, England, GB
We’re on the hunt for creative and talented mid-weight graphic designers to come and join our newly formed creative hub here at Grayling.
We are one of the biggest PR agency’s in the UK and our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK in travel, personal finance, transport, food and drink and lifestyle. This is a newly created role and you’ll help set up and lead the agency’s design capability working across the agency’s existing clients as well as new business.
This role would suit a conceptual, bold and brave designer, who enjoys working across a variety of clients and industries. You will be required to design and develop a wide variety of assets and materials across both print and digital. These will include; reports, infographics, print advertising and PowerPoint decks along with social media assets such as GIFs and banner ads.
The role will involve:
- Being a key part of the creative team
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld
- Maintaining consistently high standards for our clients
- Directly liaising with the client on key design projects
- Proactively showcasing inspiring design work across the agency
- Effectively monetising design work
The successful candidate will:
- Experience working within the design team of a PR, marketing or advertising agency (minimum 2-3 years)
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint in particular)
- Must be comfortable working as part of a cross agency team, juggling different work streams and having fun while you do it