Graphic Designer Harry's International Pte LtdSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Over the years, Harry’s has become one of Singapore’s iconic destinations. From its humble beginnings with just one spot at Boat Quay, Harry’s has since grown and now operates more than 20 premium lifestyle bars targeted at the PMEBs (professionals, managers, executives and businessmen). Strategically located in the high traffic city and business districts, Harry’s also has a large presence in the suburban towns. The brand is also one of the first to greet travelers at the Singapore Changi Airport with bars located within the transit area at both Terminal 1 and 3.
Outfitted with flat screen televisions around each bar, Harry’s brings forth a comfortable live sports viewing experience; no more jostling for the best viewing angles. Abundant use of wood paneling and furnishing conjures up a warm and cosy atmosphere in a casual yet elegant setting. Harry’s also offers its own brew – the Harry’s Premium Lager. Its distinctive character and deep golden colour stems from only the lightly toasted malted barley and the finest hops can produce. The thirst-quenching and aromatic flavor is best served chilled and even the most discerning beer palate will be easily impressed.
The Creative Designer is responsible for the development of creative artwork, photoshoots and concepts
for all branding, advertising and promotional collaterals.
- Responsible for the conceptualisation, design and production of marketing collaterals in support of all marketing activities
- Provide creative designs for digital deliverables: social media posts, website updates, online banners, e-DMs etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of design and artwork with strict adherence to work schedules
- Liaise with printers and suppliers to ensure production requirements are correct
- Assist in supporting any other marketing activities when required.
- Handle and execute photoshoots for print, social media and online collaterals.
- Central location, Near MRT
- 5 Days Work Week
- Flexi Benefits
- Diploma in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or equivalent with 4 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Graphic Software e.g. InDesign/ Free Hand/ Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Experienced in lifestyle and F&B photography
- Knowledge in website design, videography and content management is advantageous
- Proactive with creative and artistic mindset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a team when needed
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timelines