Graphic Designer Holt RenfrewToronto, Ontario, CA
At Holt Renfrew, our mission is to present exceptional experiences together with the finest luxury products for life’s every day and extraordinary moments. As the Graphic Designer, Digital you will define the luxury lifestyle shopping experience through building lasting relationships with our people, customers and partners by working closely with internal/external teams and partners in order to execute all digital marketing initiatives that bring the brand to life online, drive online sales, in-store engagement and site stickiness & online buzz.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work in collaboration with internal teams to design and maintain various website elements and other digital properties not limited to e-newsletters, evites, look books, digital advertising, digital signage, microsites and online editorial content in addition to mobile apps and other forms of content.
- Ensure that digital graphic content designed is optimized for multi-channel experiences.
- Create a strong and consistent look and feel in all projects that aligns to the company’s overall vision.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions that support Holt Renfrew’s market leadership.
- Research and provide recommendations based on best practices and industry and consumer trends.
- Manage designated projects from concept development through execution in a timely manner.
- Liaise with appropriate teams to secure proper assets in a timely fashion to meet final production deadlines.
- Work closely with Production team to optimize workflow efficiencies.
- Partner with translation team to obtain French and/or Mandarin for layout.
- Ensure all files are proofed and correctly formatted for optimal reproduction.
- Responsible for the archiving and retrieval of graphic production art, source files, template files and related graphical assets.
- Complies with all Health & Safety policies and requirements
- Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficient in digital/web design and interactive design (including mobile) to understand the impact of design decisions on coding.
- Ability to align brand guidelines and partner needs.
- Ability to understand both the aesthetic needs and the technical requirements of the digital space and how to adapt from print to digital.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as an understanding of SEO and impact on web design.
- Previous experience in retail and/or luxury brand(s).
- Passionate about fashion and beauty.
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Expense budget to plan
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
- Leadership behaviours, all employees at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
- Inspire with Service
- Lead with Passion
- Own it with Pride