Graphic Designer HTA DesignAldgate, London, England, GB
HTA Design is looking for a graphic designer to join its team in London.
HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
An exciting opportunity exists for a graphic designer to join our busy design studio, based in Aldgate East, London. You will be working alongside designers and architects to deliver place-based design and marketing solutions to both internal and external clients.
The purpose of the role is:
- to create highly innovative quality branding, design for print and marketing collateral within the built environment sector
- to translate drawings and information into easily readable, communicative and eye-catching products
- to deliver multiple projects using a variety of formats
- to ensure that the graphic design service and outputs are effectively integrated within the practice
- to deliver creative and appropriate solutions, exceeding all expectations
The successful candidate will:
- possess a graphic design degree, or equivalent
- have demonstrable previous exposure to a professional graphic design environment
- have a proven track record in document production and managing content
- be able to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling
- possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- be able to show a wide range of ideas from concept to delivery in an exciting and well presented portfolio, bursting with creativity
- have the ability to use relevant graphic design related software i.e. Adobe Suite
- be practical, hard working with bags of initiative and hungry for experience, and a desire to make a valuable contribution to a growing team
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for all applications: 12 noon on Friday 10 November 2017
To apply, please upload a brief letter of introduction – including your salary expectations, and your CV and portfolio samples formatted as a single PDF file to: https://htadesignllp.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=9751f815-181d-4bd7-a3ad-50a2c7649f95
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.