Graphic Designer Human After AllLondon, England, GB
We’re in search of a special midweight designer who can work across a diverse range of clients, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team, client and audience objectives. You’ll need to work closely with our producers, account directors and other creatives to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
What the role will look like
- This is one of the more versatile, varied and rich creative roles at Human After All. We need a designer who is comfortable working on branding/identity, digital, print and environmental design projects.
- We also value the discovery phases of design, so the role incorporates a level of design research which goes forward to inform the work that we do.
We love to work with humans who…
- Are accountable for their work: inspiring trust in those around them
- Build intelligent work from first principles: ensuring design exists for a compelling reason
- Embrace a holistic approach to design: in which all the pieces matter, from the journey through a project to the final deliverables
- Live for another: with work built upon empathy and a deep understanding of those we are designing for
- Are clean thinking: loving simplicity—refining a compelling idea to augment genuine human usability
- Are highly adaptable: able to pivot, reframe and always look for a solution
- Cultivate curiosity: are culturally engaged—collecting the dots in order to connect them
- Are great team players: believing that all of us are better than any one of us, and are happy to share ownership of important work when required
- Work open and iterative: collaborating and building on the ideas of others, sharing work often to keep collective energies rolling
- Are strong conceptual thinkers: with a meticulous approach to creative craftsmanship
Your experience and knowledge
- You’ll have at least 3+ years of industry experience
- You’ll ideally have good experience across branding, animation and digital design
- You’ll be great creative thinker who recognises how creativity can solve a clients core challenges
- You’ll have excellent organisational and communication skills
- You’ll be an agile player who is resourceful and can keep up with dynamic and fast-moving projects
- You’ll have a bias towards simplicity and genuine usability in your work
We need someone to help craft stunning, iconic design work that drives Human After All forward creatively. This is a role for a confident, curious individual who’s prepared to push themselves and the team around them every single day.
How to Apply
Please send... • A covering letter or message of no more than 300 words, describing your of why you’d be the perfect human to join our team
• A PDF portfolio of your work (preferred), or a link to your online portfolio
Your CV by email using the subject line ‘Midweight Designer’.