Graphic Designer HydraFacial CompanyLong Beach, California, US
The HydraFacial Company is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. It’s an exciting and busy time for us since we recently rebranded.
If you check off all these experiences and skills, then we want to talk with you:
- 3+ Years graphic design experience (Required)
- Demonstrated ability to execute design projects from conceptual stage to final product
- A track record of taking initiative and following through on all projects
- An ability to communicate clearly and understand how to collaborate across departments
- Possess a strong eye for design, typography and use of space
- Live locally to Long Beach or Signal Hill area
In this role, you will create recurring graphic design assets, including emails, social posts, digital advertising, etc. You will fulfill creative requests from other departments and customers. You will source and work with external vendors (such as printers) to accomplish design needs. You will work with the international team to prepare translated brand assets for print. You will be shaping our brand by designing company presentations and materials.
What you’ll love about this role:
- You will be joining a profitable and fast-growing business with a treatment that is set to surpass all other treatments in the aesthetics and spa spaces
- You will have a fair amount of autonomy and will have exposure to executive leaders that you don’t get in a larger organization
- You will have the ability to influence strategy and change throughout the organization because you will work across multiple departments
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will only be contacting candidates whose resumes illustrate a match for the above requirements.
Only candidates that are local to Signal Hill/Long Beach will be considered.
Check out our website at: www.hydrafacial.com
If you feel you are an exceptional match feel free to email cwaterhouse(at)hydrafacial.com your resume for immediate consideration.