Graphic Designer hypcloud GmbHBerlin, DE
hypcloud, a fast-growing Berlin-based fin-tech and prop-tech startup, is looking for a Graphic Design Intern/ Working Student to help with the design of the hypcloud platform. hypcloud, a B2B marketplace for senior-secured real estate financing is changing the way real estate developers connect and request financing from lenders. We are bringing Hypotheken, the German word for mortgages, into the cloud. As an Intern/working student, you'll be playing a crucial role in helping to shape the future of our company. hypcloud, a team of 7 with 25 years of banking experience between the Co-Founders, is looking for an outstanding individual that demonstrates an eagerness and willingness to learn to join the team.
hypcloud is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages both women and men to apply.
As an Intern/ Working Student, you will be participating in:
- The creation of Mock-ups and presentations.
- The design of a new landing page.
- The establishment of a product video.
- The design of the hypcloud platform. & more generally, you will be actively involved in various tasks connected to all aspects of the business, assuming responsibility from the off.
- You are currently enrolled/have recently graduated in a design-related field.
- You have excellent visual design skills.
- You possess an eagerness and willingness to learn.
- You desire to work in the fast-paced environment of a startup.
- You have a good command of English (German is a plus).
- You can creatively solve problems independently.
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve with responsibility from day one.
- A fair salary with the possibility to join the team full-time after the internship.
- Flexible working hours.
- A vibrant International team.
- Autonomy and the chance to make a big impact on our business from day one.
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin, right along the river Spree.
Up for a challenge? Then please send your CV, a copy of your portfolio, and your availability by e-mail.