Graphic Designer HyveMunich, Bavaria, DE
Become part of our design team, and spread your ideas and creativity as a graphic designer for visual communication and information design.
- You have in-depth, multidisciplinary graphic and design skills, experience with methods for information and service design, and you know how to experiment with these methods to achieve the best solutions for every project. You are exceptionally good at visualizing and communicating your own ideas and new insights.
- You are very interested in current trends and discussions about visual communication.
- Spontaneous sketches and illustrations are your way to capture your ideas and concepts.
- Practical experience in UX-Design and service design are ideal.
- You speak German at a native level and English fluently.
We offer you:
- cooperation with well-known companys
- tasks releated to the future
- young, dynamic and creative team
- close cooperation with a interdisicplinary team
- steep learning curve and high levels of responsibility foryour own projects
- remuneration after consultation – expected salary desired
- independent responsibility in conception and implementation of design processes throughout the project
- accessible presentation of complex information and processes with integrated design concepts (e.g. costumer journeys, user typology and infographics)
- preparation and monitoring on innovation workshops
- conception and design of digital touchpoints between company and consumer
- proactive development our own design methods to increase costumers benefi ts