Graphic Designer IglooLondon, England, GB
What we want
- A graphic designer who understands branding, UI/UX design and print.
- Someone who looks forward not backward. Who understands the history but thinks we can do better.
- A team player, sociable, excitable, enjoyable.
- Someone who can communicate well, which means can talk about their work, about other’s work, about the client, to the client and when having fun.
- A person with ideas.
- Someone who understands the technical, whether it’s UI design or type design.
- A person who can manage their time, and deliver projects when they need to be delivered.
- Experience is important, more than 3 years.
- Someone who understands that in a small business there are lots of different responsibilities.
- Someone who knows that in a small business there are lots of possibilities.
Who we are
Igloo is a creative & digital agency based just of Broadway Market in East London. We specialise in brand identities, graphic design and web development, and get a buzz from doing things that people haven’t done before, doing them better, exceeding our clients expectations, and from having a good time doing it.
We have award winning work, snacks and beers, subsidised lunches, and London Fields.
We want you to be creative, to develop, to get the work done, and to have fun.
The position is permanent, £27-32k pa depending on experience.
To apply please fill out the application form at www.igloo.co/survey/graphic-designer-2018
We look forward to meeting you.