Graphic Designer IglooHackney, London, England, GB
What we want
Igloo is looking for a new senior graphic designer to lead the graphic design department.
- Someone with a deep understanding of branding, UI/UX design, graphic design and print.
- A person who looks forward not backward. Who understands the history but thinks we can do better.
- A team player, sociable, excitable, enjoyable.
- Someone who can communicate well, which means can talk about their work, about other’s work, about the client, to the client and when having fun.
- A person with ideas.
- Someone who understands the technical, whether it’s UI design or type design.
- A person who can drive the business forward.
- Someone who can liaise with clients, manage projects and timings for the team, and support the directors in growing the business and building the client base.
- Someone who knows that in a small business there are lots of possibilities.
What we think
We believe in beauty through function; that great design outlives trends; that every aspect of commercial design should communicate; and in simplicity and elegance wherever we can achieve it.
Who we are
We are a creative & digital agency based just of Broadway Market in East London. We specialise in brand identities, beautiful web development (sometimes of complex systems) and graphic design, and get a buzz from doing things that people haven’t done before, doing them better, exceeding our clients expectations, and from having a good time doing it.
We have award winning work, beer in the fridge, and subsidised lunches that we eat together around the table most days.
Even though we are a small studio we are a strong believer in supporting our employees through their career, including good maternity pay and generous holiday that builds over time.
We look forward to hearing from you!