Graphic Designer IglooLondon, England, GB
Igloo is looking for a new senior graphic designer to lead our design team.
Our ideas focused senior graphic designer would ideally be:
- a driving force and guide the creative direction of the studio with autonomy
- a conceptual, creative and strategic thinker with the ability to develop and refine designs
- someone with a deep understanding of branding, UI/UX design, graphic design and print
- someone who can communicate well, about their work, about other’s work, about the client, to the client and when having fun
- excited to shape the creative department, manage and mentor members of the team and play a key role in developing the creative output of the studio
- strategically minded whilst being able to craft and obsess over the detail
- a team player, sociable, excitable, enjoyable
- someone who can work collaboratively to manage and deliver projects, liaise with clients, and support the directors in growing the business and building the client base
- a person who looks forward not backward, who understands the history but thinks we can do better
- someone who knows that in a small business there are lots of possibilities
We believe in beauty through function;
that great design outlives trends;
that every aspect of commercial design should communicate;
and in simplicity and elegance wherever we can achieve it.
We are a creative & digital agency based just of Broadway Market in East London. We specialise in brand identities, beautiful web development (sometimes of complex systems) and graphic design. We have a broad range of clients and work hard to simultaneously grow with existing clients and bring on new opportunities. We get a buzz from doing things that people haven’t done before, doing them better, exceeding our client’s expectations, and from having a good time doing it.
We have award winning work, beer in the fridge, and subsidised lunches that we eat together around the table most days.
Even though we are a small studio we are a strong believer in supporting our employees through their career, including good maternity pay and generous holiday that builds over time.
We look forward to hearing from you!