Graphic Designer Inc DesignNew York City, New York, US
We are a boutique corporate communications design firm that is dedicated to delivering outstanding creative solutions and exceptional service to our clients. We are seeking junior (1-3 years experience) and senior level graphic designers (5+ years experience) that are driven to exceed expectations and produce work under demanding deadlines while paying close attention to detail at the same time.
You will be challenged to execute innovative solutions across both print and digital for projects ranging from Corporate Identity, Advertising, CSR Reports, Annual Reports, Marketing Collateral, Web Design and Electronic Communications. The ideal candidate has a high-level understanding of graphic design, typography & layout and how each extends through the digital realm.
Successful candidates will be able to take conceptual direction from senior staff and work independently to bring these concepts to life. They must also be able to communicate ideas and challenges openly and directly to head off potential pitfalls early in the design process.
- Conceptualize and design both print & digital projects. Design includes, but not limited to, Brochures, Annual Reports, CSR Reports, Websites, Ad Banners, E-blasts, Marketing Collateral and Integrated Presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at a time and deliver them on time.
- Able to mock-up a comp preparation
- Working along side and assisting the Senior Art Director as needed on jobs.
- Expert knowledge of most current version of Abode Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus
- Experience working across print, web, and interactive media and demonstrated portfolio of solution
- “Can do” attitude and strong work ethic for delivering optimum creative work
- Bachelors degree in applied design required
- Work onsite in studio Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Salary Range is $40,000.00-$52,000.00, depending on experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio.
** THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA ONLY *