Graphic Designer KindbodyFlatiron, New York City, New York, US
We’re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rockstars from One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
- Partner with the Director of Content Marketing to create comprehensive original branding assets for use on social media and in marketing tools.
- Create a comprehensive brand graphic identity and guidelines to be utilized in the creation of a variety of digital assets - banner ads, print collateral, website elements, signage, etc.
- Continually update and improve the website, adding additional content as Kindbody grows.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of graphic design experience with a portfolio of consumer-facing assets.
- Experience developing assets across multiple channels including digital, media, and events.
- Experience using all Adobe tools to create original content.
- Experience in website development, a plus.
- Interest in women’s health and/or healthcare facilities.
- Excellent visual communication skills.
- Proven ability to partner across the organization and provide thought leadership and strategy execution within the design sphere.
- Collaborative working style, detail- and goal- oriented, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation, and discipline
- Team player, with a sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree.