Graphic Designer KiskaSalzburg, AT
Graphic design intern f/m
“Graphic design is a labour of love, so it’s important to me that I be involved in the entire design process – not just bits and pieces. Luckily, that’s exactly how things roll here.”
Lucas, graphic designer
Graphic design is a vast and competitive calling. Any edge you can gain in terms of your skills and knowledge is invaluable. Not only is KISKA an international studio, we can offer you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence graphic design. That’s a big deal on the CV.
You’ll be involved in real design projects for our stable of international clients. To do this you’ll support your team throughout the entire process and absolutely be given the chance to influence us with your own ideas.
To make the most of this experience you’ll need:
- To be available for six months
- Motivation to make the most of your internship experience, like gaining insights into the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate, in communication design (like graphic design).
- High skill in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- An open mind, as well as a willingness to work across different creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- An interest in motorcycles and Power Sports (ideally you have a motorcycle license).
- Very good English skills (German skills are an asset).