Graphic Designer KRYStockholm, SE
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
At KRY we’re aiming to build a more capable marketing department with creative resources in-house. As part of the global creative team you will help support all our markets with assets needed for their ad creation.
What you’ll do
As a Graphic Designer, you’re expected to bring a lot of creativity and energy to the table and quickly help bring ideas to life. This is what we have in mind for you to do:
- Working with the Creative Global team in consolidating the vision of the Brand Identity.
- Applying and evolving the brand identity in a consistent way in your work.
- Create visuals for Ad creation across all markets, OOH and online.
- Create visuals for our brands physical presence; our own health clinics, events etc.
- Continuously help improve how our brand looks in all consumer touch-points.
- Work closely with our entire creative team including 3D designers, Motion designers, Art Directors, Copywriters and Product Designers.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience from and know how to:
- Designing the strategy behind a brand identity.
- Working cross functional with other creatives.
- Produce final art from idea to implementation.
- Experience in motion is a plus
Who you are
Beyond a proven understanding of shapes, patterns, key visual elements in a brand, brand identities, grid structures, typography, and layout we highly value that you possess skills like:
- Great communication skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Expert user of the Adobe CS
- You have a relevant degree or diploma.
- Swedish, English (additional languages big plus)
This position is based at HQ in central Stockholm and you will report to our Creative Director. Apply with your CV and please share link to your portfolio our add it as a document when applying.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!