Graphic Designer KSR ArchitectsCamden Town, England, GB
KSR is an award winning architectural and interior design practice of 35 people based in London and China specialising in high end residential both in the UK and abroad. We offer excellent salary and career prospects in a friendly working environment.
Our staff are a very important part of our busy, energetic, social studio. We pride ourselves on our care so all staff are given a mentor to help chart their career path. As well as the usual package of benefits, we finish early on Fridays for drinks and discussions, have a spring day out to visit our impressive local portfolio of buildings and have an annual trip to a European destination.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, self-sufficient Graphic Designer (3+ years) to coordinate all graphic output for KSR and prepare output as required. They will liaise directly with Partners to manage and develop the KSR brand, and act as central co-ordinator for all office news, marketing materials, events etc.
The role includes:
- Originating material for and controlling our online presence; website, social media, newsletters and industry platforms
- Preparing digital and print-ready marketing material and stationary
- Supporting our architects and interior designers in the creation of presentations/ pitches
- Co-ordinating and styling project photography and managing our image library
- Managing press and media relations
- Maintaining the website imagery with technical support as required
- Developing and evolving the KSR brand
- Significant interest in architecture
- Excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Other Useful Skills
- Experience of working in an architectural environment.
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of video creation/ animation