Graphic Designer L’OCCITANELondon, England, GB
The L’OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L’OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L’OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
Taking direction from the Graphic Design Manager, design and artwork the appropriate marketing materials for all UK business requirements:
- CRM, Marketing, PR, Retail Ops, and any other ad-hoc in-house requirements.
- Adherence to L’Occitane brand guidelines and ensuring a consistent look, style and quality for all marketing materials. High levels of attention to detail are paramount.
- Appropriate time management and self-initiation to complete all projects in line with business requirements
- Suitable technical knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to ensure high quality final print-ready production
Skills/ Abilities – Competences
- Teamwork – Interacts well with other departments
- Communication – Communicates confidently and effectively in group situations.
- Achieving Results – Understands departmental objective and link to personal targets.
- Business Awareness – Helps to develop others understanding of company procedures, true stories and structure.
- Self-Motivation – Proactively seeks ways to enhance own performance
- Customer Focus – Develops brand and product awareness to improve service
- Planning & Prioritising – Is able to prioritise tasks to achieve objectives
- Financial Awareness – Understands basic customer and company financial measures
L’Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.