Graphic Designer L'OCCITANEGenève, Geneva, CH
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to work across multiple international projects as part of a cross functional creative team.
Depending on the different campaigns, you will be mainly in charge of content creation for a vast range of marketing initiatives including:
Digital campaigns, the e-commerce sites, and acquisition display, on a global scale. You will also work closely with communication, marketing and e-commerce teams. You will report to the head of communication design, whilst taking responsibility for your schedule on a ‘project basis’.
Create, produce & execute designs and visuals for websites, international digital campaigns and acquisition display on a global scale
Create beautiful and engaging assets with the aim to increase digital kpis
Work on 360° campaign’s design (KV animations, banners, newsletters, press release…) from kick off brief, going through concept, to final delivery by meeting deadlines
Provide project managers with estimation of time for your design tasks
Stay ahead of emerging digital trends and provide new ideas to enhance the website and digital marketing
- Experience: more than 2/3 years relevant experience in graphic design and web design in the beauty, fashion or luxury goods industry.
- Outstanding portfolio of previous work including graphic design and UI design across multiple digital platforms
- Knowledge on adobe creative suite, with advanced skills in adobe photoshop/illustrator/indesign a must
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects a plus
- Proven design in typography skills and text editing skills highly desirable
- Knowledge and understand technologies such as html, css
- Understand e-commerce and ECRM KPIs
- Demonstrate an ability to successfully follow a brief from design to delivery.
- Must speak english
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.