Graphic Designer LAGOSPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, US
We are LAGOS, an established luxury jewelry brand looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team in our Philadelphia Office.
Here at LAGOS, you will find a dynamic, passionate, creative and collaborative culture. We have built a solid reputation over 40+ years in this industry, with a loyal customer base and strong business partnerships.
We look forward to connecting with an individual that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and find fulfillment in the opportunity to contribute and make a lasting impact on an iconic brand.
Our people are our most precious resource. Our desired candidate will interact directly with all levels of management, as well as employees. This role will report to the Director of Creative Services.
We are seeking a true professional to execute projects ranging from multimedia national ad campaigns marketing, and brand initiatives to the digital site, social media initiatives, corporate identity solutions, and standard print collateral.
The right candidate for LAGOS has a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. We have built a strong and positive company culture, and hope to attract the right candidate to join our talented and dedicated team.
- Collaborate with Creative team to forecast daily and short-term workloads, as well as ensure creative deadlines are maintained.
- Studio support-to Creative team including: presentation prep, mockup building, mood boards and inspirational research.,
- Assist the Senior Designer and Director of Creative Services in the building print and digital layouts as needed, including printed collateral, digital ad banners, site artwork, digital invitations, digital look books/landing pages as well as targeted e-mails.
- Assist with retouching for presentation and internal needs.
Position: Graphic Designer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Graphic Design
Years of experience: 3-5 years
Pre-employment assessment: Background Screen/ DISC Assessment
- Excellent visual acuity, and ability to interpret/communicate design and color comments
- Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite Programs
- Must be a team player who can also work independently
- Must maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong typography skills, and experience with high-caliber design content
- Solid understanding of HTML
- Understanding of color profiles and CMYK & RGB color workflows
- Ability to work with precision under rigorous deadlines, and extended daily schedules when necessary
- Motion experience a plus ( After Effects, Premiere Pro)
Please send your resume, with salary requirements to email address.