Graphic Designer Lina Ghotmeh - Architecture75011, Paris, Île-de-France, FR
Lina Ghotmeh - Architeture is seeking an energetic, creative graphic designer to join its Paris-based team.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues to develop our brand and translate our architectural approach into a consistent visual identity. The work will include one-off projects for exhibitions, publications and events, creation of content for web and social media and the preparation of reports, presentations and brochures.
Candidates should have a one or two years’ graphic design experience minimum, with a passion and proven track record of producing creative print and digital design.
The right candidate will:
- be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- have a good eye for design, detail and layout
- have a strong understanding of print and production procedures
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong proof reading skills
- be calm and approachable and have an unflappable attitude
- be a team player with an ability to deliver creative solutions to tight deadlines
- be self motivated and proactive
To apply, please submit your CV and examples of work.
Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Contract or Freelance status depending on profile.