Graphic Designer Loeb EnterprisesNew York City, New York, US
Loeb Enterprises, a venture capital firm and start-up incubator (Loeb.NYC) is looking for an in-house Graphic Designer to join the team to create original art for digital and print media.
The individual is responsible for creating and maintaining the quality of complex designs throughout all phases of the project to meet the client’s expectations. Approved designs are then prepared for production and delivery.
We are looking for someone with an ongoing passion for creativity and design. The candidate should have a foundation in graphic design, typography, and composition and understand how they successfully translate through the digital and print realm for multiple brands
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- B.A. in Graphic Design or relevant on-the-job experience
- An online portfolio showcasing strong design skills
- A strong creative mind to help create brand stories which are cohesive from start to finish
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Ability to take direction while taking ownership of projects
- Experience with dielines and editing photos for print production
- Working knowledge of print and production process
- Works with the team to ensure that various projects are meeting client expectations
- Creating and updating materials for monthly campaigns
- Able to function both independently and in a team environment
- Execute top quality design work as necessary in alignment with our standards
- High proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and able to work seamlessly on a Mac platform
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Basecamp and other programs are a plus
- Experience in Direct Mail and Direct Response is a plus
This is a full-time position that offers benefits, training, and is a great opportunity to be a major contributor to the growth of our various business ventures.
Please email CV, cover letter and link to portfolio to tzuberman(at)loebenterprises.com