Graphic Designer lululemon athleticaHong Kong, Central and Western, HK
lululemon athletica is a technical athletic apparel company founded in 1998 in Vancouver, Canada. We are built around a culture of athletes passionate about developing leaders, personal responsibility, and goal setting in order to deliver on our mission of elevating the world from mediocrity to greatness.
Asia is the future of lululemon and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, constantly challenge yourself to be better, and value fun, this is the place for you.
a day in the life of a Graphic Designer
You will create beautiful, funny, relevant, authentic content for usacross all our regional channels – anything from website content, print ads digital campaigns to in-store collateral. As a part of our Brand and Communityteam you will be reporting to our Creative Director and working closely withthe Brand, Community, and Digital teams to create and adapt weekly assets for our Asia platforms, including concepting and artworking local photo-shoots and working with existing assets from our Asia and Vancouver brand teams, as well as with the Local Brand and Community managers across Asia to support their store and community initiatives. Your work will contribute to brand resonance, which in turn will drive ecommerce and store growth. You must have extraordinary graphic design and art direction skills and be an expert in visual language. You are an adventurer, a story-seeker and have a passion for changing perspectives. You actively live the lululemon lifestyle and are ready to educate, inspire and challenge our guests.
We love to start conversations with our guests and work across the business to tell our brand stories locally and regionally.
We are experts in the local community and considered a trusted “go-to” for all things #thesweatlife. We translate the essence of our stories into different media and share them across our various channels both online and offline.
- You are best in the world at making things beautiful– and have a CV that
reflects this with 7 years experience in graphic design working on cutting-edge, influential brands.
- You can lead the creative aspects of any project and have strong organisational skills.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and possible experience using adobe lightroom, aperture, bridge or similar.
- Strong conceptual skills, the ability to iterate quickly and easily
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
- You have a great art directional “eye” and have some experience working with photographers on both stills and video shoots.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time andwithin the given budget.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, running and/or other fitness
activities is a must-have.
- A great portfolio of your visual work.
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self- improvement (goal –oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable and fun!