Graphic Designer LVMHHong Kong, Central and Western, HK
Purpose of the job
The Graphic Designer will lead the production of creative assets to drive brand, marketing and business objectives across a mix of online and offline channels for Fresh Asia Pacific Region. He/she will ensure all creative assets produced in the APAC region are of consistent high quality and aligned with global creative standards. He/she will work with Digital, CRM and Campaign teams to ensure creative assets produced are aligned with the brief and effective in driving its communication goals. He/she may have to collaborate with external creative partners and help guide freelancers or agencies in the alignment of the Fresh brand's visual style and code.
Creative assets production
Develop creative assets across multiple media types, including, but not limited to, websites, social media / messaging channels, email, brochures/leaflets, online display advertisements and out-of-home. Work closely with regional marketing team to improve effectiveness of creative assets, based on past results.
Work closely with Digital, CRM and Campaign teams to explore creative concepts and/or content ideas, aligned to the brief. This can include original content/asset production for the region, as well as localization of global campaign concepts.
Presentation and alignment of creative concepts
Communicate clearly creative concepts and align across various global creative team, regional marketing team and local markets.
Build a network of graphic designers and illustrators across APAC region, which can be activated selectively for projects and campaigns on demand.
Visual code governance
Ensure all creative assets produced are of consistent high quality, and aligned with global standards. Build a strong unique Fresh look-and-feel through assets produced across all channel. Create guidelines and other training materials to educate agencies, creative partners and freelancers producing assets for local markets.
Design trends in APAC
Research and share insights on design trends in the Asia Pacific region. Understand country differences in visual or layout preferences. Become an expert in effective content across main marketing channels in APAC. Be up-to-date on latest design trends and development.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in professional graphic design, digital platforms or similar field (ideally in beauty, fashion or other retail sector)
- Ability to design with a business mind-set
- Strong knowledge in art and design principles
- Understanding of creative styles across APAC (especially China, Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Candidates must submit a proper portfolio in order to be considered for the position.
- Well versed and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and related industry leading software
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
- Strong communicator and ability to interact and present ideas
- An interest in photography and video production would be advantageous.