Graphic Designer MAD ArchitectsBeijing, CN
MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global initiatives and projects. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently seeking a graphic designer, with a passion for architecture and design, to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who possesses a strong aesthetic design sensibility, are detail oriented, and have experience working in an international design firm, or similar setting, then we want to hear from you.
- bachelor’s degree, or higher, in graphic design, visual communication; or related area of study
- experience working in an architecture firm, or with a marketing team, is preferred
Professional and personal skills
- has strong visual communication skills, with an understanding of MAD’s design expression
- has advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; and Microsoft Office
- working knowledge of motion graphics software is a plus
- highly organised and efficient, with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, both collaboratively and independently, and meet tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- work with the principal partners, senior architects, business development manager and media team on the production of presentations, project proposals, and developing marketing materials that are in line with MAD’s standards and aesthetic
- gain a strong understanding of MAD’s portfolio of work, and effectively express the firm’s architectural ideas through branded communications
- develop visual content to share through MAD’s company website, and various social media platforms