Graphic Designer MarketBudapest, HU
A new opportunity to join Play'n GO growing Marketing team is now open for the role of Mid-Senior Motion Graphic Designer. Whilst collaborating with the Marketing Design Manager and fellow designers, you’ll be an ambitious creative who can articulate ideas with confidence, passion and genuine enthusiasm – a designer who can deliver that true WOW factor through motion, video and audio.
As a Mid-Senior Motion Graphic Designer with 4-6 years’ experience within a creative agency or client-side role. Without comprising on quality, you will be comfortable and expected to bring studio artwork both 2D and 3D into life within a fast pace environment. This opportunity offers variety, ranging from delivering cinematic productions that really capture the imagination through to video production for exhibitions to digital social campaigns for one of the most dynamic, fastest growing and fun-to-work-at casino games producers in the world!
- A meticulous eye for design with proven conceptual creative ability across all media
- A strong portfolio and solid understanding VFX, video and audio
- Ability to manage personal workload and prioritise based on deadlines
- Fully proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D
- Excellent story boarding, visual, and technical skills
- Able to work autonomously and as effective with a team
- Desire to take ownership of creative projects and push the creative standards
- Production knowledge/ability, including a strong eye for quality and detail in creative execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments
- Collaborative, innovative, resilient
- Self-starting, positive can-do attitude, even under pressure
- Educated to degree level
- Experience with VFX and 3rd party network render managers such as Render Boss
- Experience within an iGaming environment (but not essential)
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics and are looking for a highly motivated team player that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Moreover, we trust you to be an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterizes Play‘n GO.
Please notice that the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!