Graphic Designer MarshmallowLondon, England, GB
We're a VC-backed digital insurer of the future. We use machine learning, automation, our own technology stack and comprehensive data integrations to be quicker, cheaper and fairer to customers, and need a brand designer to communicate a fresh approach - to both our customers and potential employees.
We're a team of 35 with experience at the likes of Intercom, Monzo, Transferwise, Depop, backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Over the next 2 years we will grow the team to 150, as we expand our revenue product offering and geography - pushing further in to the multi-trillion $ insurance market.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be working with our senior management team, marketing and HR to present an online image of Marshmallow that enthuses customers and prospective employees about Marshmallow's mission.
- Conceptualising & designing Marshmallow's brand image for both customers and prospective employees
- Define Marshmallow's presence on the web
- Inspire potential customers & promote our brand image across marketing content & advertising across digital & print
- Continue to build the relationship with our customers by leading on customer facing communications & assets
- Work closely with customer operations, design & product teams
- Manage multiple briefs and organise your time effectively and independently
- Develop and present ideas for stakeholders and the wider team to see
- Define brand guidelines across all mediums
- 1+ commercial experience
- Strong visual aesthetic with high level of finished product demonstrating understanding of quality communication design
- Strong communication skills both in your work and your character
- Multidiscipline approach - able to work across multiple medium
- Passion for the details, output and application of your work
- Someone with strong organisational skills, taking the initiative
- Confident ability using a range of creative tooling including: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Animation using After Effects, CSS animations or similar
- Video editing experience
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH
Closely with our lead product designer, and the designer who has been managing brand thus far, Jason