Graphic Designer Martell Mumm Perrier-JouëtParis, Île-de-France, FR
Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët (MMPJ), prestige Cognac and Champagne branch of Pernod Ricard, composed of the oldest cognac House and 2 of the most prestigious champagne brands in the world, is looking for his/her Graphic Design intern.
Located in Paris – 6-month internship – as soon as possible
After you have applied, please send us a creative book on the following email address: Recrutement.MMPJ(at)pernod-ricard.com
Directly reporting to the Graphic Manager, you will have the opportunity to work for our 3 very exciting brands.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer intern with the ability to deliver multiple productions simultaneously.
- Be the Graphic designer for the three brands
- Ensure Graphic Brand image consistency at all touch points
- Shape the Graphic Look & Feel for the 3 Brands
- Deliver creations and artworks, and do production follow up
Scope of work:
- Packaging and Labels
- Layouts (Invitations, ppt, PR kit…)
- Guidelines layouts
- Creation, artworks and production follow up
- You are highly creative, passionate about what you do and have an extensive culture and network in the graphic design field
- You are able to multi-task and manage high volume of small to mid-sized projects simultaneously
- You are organized with an eye for detail and know what a qualitative execution is
- You speak both English and French fluently
- You master the Adobe programs
Join a team where 95 % of employees feel proud to work for Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët !*