Graphic Designer MediacorpSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Mediacorp is looking for a talented motion graphic designer who has a passion for news, to join the News Graphics team. You will be entering a dynamic arena where meeting new challenges, facing tight deadlines and thinking out of the box are the daily norms.
You are expected to show strong conceptualising and storyboarding abilities with a meticulous eye for detail. Good communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites, as are candidates with a "take charge" spirit. Seasoned designers with experience with Vizrt or newly minted graduates with fresh idea are welcome to apply. Applicants should be degree or diploma holders, proficient in After Effects and Cinema 4D.
We are a growing design team serving multiple newsrooms within Mediacorp. With greater use of more sophisticated motion graphics in the presentation of News and our shift to the new campus which would see new technologies at play, the job promises to provide ample opportunities for both young and experienced designers to expand their design horizons.
- Degree or Diploma holder.
- Trained in After Effects, Cinema 4D.
- Fresh graduates with an exceptional motion graphics portfolio are welcomed to apply.
- Designers with experience in the broadcast industry, who can demonstrate exceptional skills in Vizrt software would be considered for senior positions.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and Public Holidays.