Graphic Designer MillerHowell, Michigan, US
About the Job:
Gathering reference material and research into market categories
Packaging design, presentations, branding and brand extension
Some web design or web editing
Good knowledge of print production methods/processes
Solid command of primary design software (Adobe)
- The ideal candidate will have experience in branding, packaging and web design, with a college degree and some agency experience (a plus). But, the quality of your portfolio will be the main thing we look at.
- Versatile design sensibility and intuitive understanding of typography
- Follows instructions, learns fast
- Very keen attention to detail, careful work ethic
- Friendly personality, good team player
- Enjoys a down-to-earth, friendly and relaxed studio environment
Salary & benefits commensurate with experience
About Our Location:
Howell is located just 15 minutes from the NJ shore. This regional area has a young, vibrant social scene and the relaxed lifestyle that the Jersey Shore is known for. We’re about 1 hour south of NYC, and 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, without the high cost of living!
How to apply:
Include brief cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio or PDF (under 5MB).
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.