Graphic Designer Misaine, IncTorrance, California, US
Graphic designer / Illustrator
Design Studio in Torrance, California seeks full-time Graphic Designer with Illustration skills to contribute to our team.
Our firm specializes in the design and manufacture of quality house-wares and tabletop goods for well-known clients worldwide.
The ideal candidate embraces challenge and growth, and thrives in a team environment.
- 4-year degree in graphic design or related field
- 1 – 3 years work experience as a graphic designer or related position
- Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Skills in surface design and pattern design, as well as drawing, sketching and illustration.
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles, and visualize in 3 dimensions.
- Understanding of design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to self-manage time and output
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
- Ability to travel overseas if required
- Must have legal status to work in the U.S.
- Create original artwork as well as surface designs and concepts for products and packaging
- Illustrate seasonal assets and patterns for use in product designs and presentations
- Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts
- Develop designs from concept to final “shelf-ready” stage, either as an individual designer or as a team
- Brainstorm with creative team and create product designs inspired by style guides and mood boards
- Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
- Communicate with factories to ensure efficient and accurate production of products and packaging
- Review factory samples and recommend revisions when necessary
- Competitive benefits, including: medical and dental, paid company holidays, paid vacations, and 401K plan available
- Compensation is commensurate with experience level
- Please submit resume and cover letter along with samples of your work or link to your portfolio.
- If attaching files in PDF or JPEG format, please keep under 5mb total size.