Graphic Designer Moana BikiniGold Coast, Queensland, AU
About the business and the role
Moana Bikini and Bikini Body Burn are looking for an experienced graphic designer with a comprehensive skillset, a fine eye for detail and a diverse and creative outlook on swimwear and the wider fashion and fitness industries to join their Gold Coast-based team.
Join a small, passionate and creative team to help create market-leading swimwear and accessories, as well as associated, supportive marketing collateral, inclusive of digital and printed products.
Be a part of two of the world's fastest growing labels, in both the swimwear and fitness industries… passionate about being the best and enjoying it the most!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key Graphic Design responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research ideas, source reference material, create new artwork & oversee the design process from concept to finished garment, under Creative Director's vision / guidance.
- Create and present mood boards for seasonal collections.
- Create CAD files for multiple ranges per year.
- Track the design progress to ensure timely execution and delivery of designs.
- Work with textile designers on print creation and presentation.
- Maintain production schedules and delivery communication for all samples.
- Maintain digital and vintage artwork library.
- Design and development of supportive marketing collateral, including, but not limited to; swing tags, inserts, packaging etc.
- Design and develop both print and digital documents, including, but not limited to; short-run books and magazines, digital eBooks.
- Monitor and update the websites/s graphic and content elements, under Creative Director's vision / guidance.
- Oversee major website graphic design changes, under the Creative Director's vision and guidance.
- Manage and coordinate seasonal website graphic redesign, in conjunction with web development team.
Key Online & Office Support responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately process, select and pack customer orders.
- Assist with customer service emails and phone enquiries.
- Both prepare and receive stock shipments, with accurate inventory management.
- Accurate management and monitoring of customer returns and exchanges.
- Ensure a clean, organised and safe office and warehouse environment.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role and industry.
- Extensive experience in garment and print design, placement and production.
- Excellent interpersonal and digital communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- A high attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, with proficiency in the remainder of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A unique and creative eye for colour, texture and patterns.
- A distinctive individual with the ability to think 'outside of the box'
- A customer and market focussed outlook on design
- Be up-to-date on design trends and industry developments.
- Highly proficient with Shopify, and/or similar eCommerce software.
- Previous online and/or warehouse experience
- Ability to both self-manage and take direction with regards to workload and core responsibilities
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- A sense of pride and passion in both your personal and employers' work.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required, please email your CV, with a cover letter and any relevant portfolio examples.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
This position will be based in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast and salary will be commensurate with experience.