Graphic Designer MonrealLondon, England, GB
Luxury Sportswear Brand Monreal London is offering a Graphic Design Student Work Placement Internship to join its London team for 3-12 months.
Our sophistication and high style sensibility have always set us apart and it has ultimately contributed to the growth of the brand. As Monreal continues to grow, so do our brand content needs. As such we are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join its London team. The intern will be working across social media, website and various other printed and digital media together with the marketing, design, sales and ecommerce teams.
A good knowledge and keen interest in new technologies and digital mediums (especially Social Media), is paramount.
Monreal’s mission is to remove the boundaries between sport and fashion and change the way people perceive activewear. Over the last 5 years, Monreal has grown from a niche women’s tennis brand to an international luxury sportswear and athleisure company. The brand is sold at some of the world’s most prestigious retailers across Europe, US and Asia in both physical and online retail and successfully operates an online flagship e-Commerce store.
All exclusively made in Europe, the brand uses luxury high-performance stretch fabrics and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to create pieces that streamline and support the body, while providing durability and comfort. The brand approaches every collection the same way they would a fashion collection. The only difference: performance comes first.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development of global brand campaigns
- Art working campaign materials across multiple mediums together with the Marketing team
- Creating motion content for social platforms
- Generating new concepts and pitches for events and campaigns
- Coordinate with other team members to promote graphic consistency
- Support the Marketing & Press team by preparing various materials for online and print (logos – in vector and raster, images, etc).
- Fulfil requests from multiple teams – Marketing/PR, Digital, and Sales and Design.
- Good level knowledge with AdobeSuite – particularly After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Be a Graphic Design student
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent software would be a bonus.
- Not a graduate. Needs to still be enrolled in college / university
The student must be based in London during the internship and able to work from our office in West London. Applicant should have a CV, portfolio and cover letter to apply for this role.