Graphic Designer MSLGROUP GlobalSeattle, Washington, US
MSL Seattle is currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern in our Seattle office. The Graphic Design Intern will be an integral member of that our Creative Team and report to our Creative Director.
MSL is a leading global communications organization. We are trusted advisors to some of the world’s biggest brands, helping them creatively engage with their audiences 24/7.
Our people are innovators. If you can look at problems in new ways and come up with the solutions nobody had considered before, we will offer you the environment, the space and the inspiration to do so. You’ll be working alongside leading thinkers, with colleagues from around the globe. If you want to be part of the conversations that are shaping the world we live and work in, you’ll want to be here.
In this role, you’ll be working both collaboratively and independently on design projects in a close-knit creative department. Jobs will include both print and web based designs for national brands as well as in-house design projects. The majority of the work will involve assisting our Graphic Designer, but some projects may provide opportunities for independent work. You’ll work to identify, concept, and execute design projects start to finish. This position will require you to contribute new ways of visualizing brand communication and maintaining high levels of creative thinking.
- Full-time availability
- Bachelors’ degree in Design, or currently enrolled in university
- Portfolio (website, PDF, or print format) that demonstrates excellent design standards
- Ability to design in different styles and media formats
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and self-driven attitude focused on providing top-notch work
- Ability to evolve designs per the request of client or team
- Ability to work within design barriers and tight deadlines
- High level of proficiency in Adobe CS programs (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Illustration ability
- Background in presentation design
- Social media savvy
- Photography knowledge and skills
- Full-time, paid
- Must be able to commute to our Seattle office space (Lower Queen Anne)
- iMac with full creative suite will be provided
- Start Date: April
- Term of engagement: 8 – 12 weeks
MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in Europe, fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution.