Graphic Designer NautilusVancouver, British Columbia, CA
At Nautilus, fitness isn’t just a job, it’s our passion. We strive to improve the health and well-being of everyone who works with us because we see the benefits of a happier, more productive, engaged and creative workforce. Our culture is one that promotes work life balance; offers continuing education on topics ranging from improving workplace skills to better financial security; and promotes the importance of getting involved and giving back to the community.
We're a leading marketer and developer of health and fitness products with some of the most recognized brands in the industry, including Nautilus®, Bowflex®, Octane Fitness®, Schwinn® Fitness and Universal®. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Direct Marketing Design team at our headquarters in Vancouver, WA, reporting directly to the Sr. Creative Manager.
This position is responsible for the design and production of web and graphic applications such as social media campaigns, emails, landing pages, online banners, collateral material, brochures, advertisements, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, environmental graphics, and retail POS for several brands including Bowflex, Schwinn Fitness, Nautilus and more. The position provides the unique opportunity of working closely with the Sr. Creative Manager and a growing design team to create a new look and feel for the Nautilus brands and products. We’re looking for someone who is energetic and enthusiastic with the flexibility and focus to multi-task in a fast-paced collaborative environment. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Supports the Sr. Creative Manager and works directly with the design team.
- Collaborates with the marketing team to help advance the Bowflex brand look and feel into the lifestyle space.
- Responsible for design of digital initiatives, including Social Media campaigns, email creative and website pages.
- Executes new brochures, postcards and print pieces to support the Bowflex marketing stream to increase engagement and conversion.
- Develops sales collateral and POS/POP experiences for the Retail business, including support of multiple brands.
- Works with designs that may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements.
- Presents project concepts and drafts to marketing stakeholders for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of training and experience. At least 1-2 years of experience in production or web/graphic design experience (internships included).
- Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Teamwork at Nautilus, Inc. is essential. We’re looking for someone who is open to collaboration.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Suite.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to commit to projects from beginning to completion. Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities is necessary.
- Candidate must be proactive with new ideas and willing to accept constructive feedback.
- Open to working within brand-approved design specifications for illustrative material and copy, layout etc, and understands innovative work can impact and further direct the brand guidelines.
- Experience in fitness, fashion or with lifestyle brands a plus.
Please include a link to an online portfolio or attach a pdf of work samples with your resume.