Graphic Designer NetEntStockholm, SE
Are you a Graphic Designer and want to join a pretty amazing Communications team in the tech industry? Well, look no further – you’ve come to the right place! We are now looking for an experienced, talented and self-driven Graphic Designer with a passion for making gorgeous, ground-breaking work, to join our Communications team in Stockholm.
What’s the deal?
You will be joining a creative Communications team with a mix of experts within brand, events, web, PR, CSR and much more. You’ll be boosted with a creative, collaborative and inspiring work environment – and we’re having tons of fun as we speak, or write.
As a Graphic Designer we want you to create beautiful digital and printed work on a daily basis, yes, but we also want you to have a clear understanding on how to design an attractive brand to enable long-term business value for our different target groups. You’ll be having a very wide range of work tasks, with everything from designing flyers, banners or setting visual concepts for events to more strategic, long-term brand building tasks.
It’s also important for us that you continuously develop and safeguard our visual identity together with our Brand Manager, to make it more attractive and fun (our visual identity that is, not our Brand Manager).
What we’re looking for:
- Strong conceptual thinking in combination with execution discipline
- You have a proven track record of 2-4 years of graphic design experience. You should consider Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch to be something like family
- A broad portfolio of work, covering: web, print, and brand identity
- A solid understanding of designing for web and print – common design principles, usability and user interface
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work with different stakeholders, both internal and external. You’re simply a team player
- A frontrunner that always is eager to keep up with the latest design trends
- Experience in driving projects with an end-to-end responsibility
- You are fluent in English, Swedish is a bonus
Ready to be part of the NetEnt world?
Did you know that we are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce? And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspire or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Splendid!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter (in English) and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! Therefore, we want you to focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us. Since this is a hands-on graphics role, we also want you to submit your portfolio either by link or included with your CV/cover letter.