Graphic Designer NovartisHyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Lead and project manage Design office projects
- Manage vendors and delivery of printed materials
- Art direct the creative outputs of Design Office
- Ensure the processes are followed and quality standards of the outputs are optimal
- Demonstrate learning agility in newer capabilities within design office; eg: Animations
- Liaise with MCLs and Scientific writers for the development of scientific communication materials
- Design and convert medical contents generated by writers into aesthetically pleasing creative communication ouputs
- Format table style and figures/graphs according to journal guidelines
- Coordinate with writing team members to incorporate review comments. Adhere to timelines and ensure quality standards
- Comply with and support group’s standards, policies and initiatives.
- Support the administrative tasks of the team
Manage daily operation and complete the task as per require TAT.
Bachelors/First Univ. Degree wtih relavant experience. English Relavant Experience in Slotted Dev & Med