Graphic Designer NtropicSan Francisco, California, US
Ntropic is an award‐winning content creator, producing work for commercials, music videos, and feature films as well as crafting experiential and interactive VR and AR media. Each day, our creative team works with elite directors, agencies, brands, and artists converging and collaborating on a multitude of projects. In every piece, we strive to elevate ideas and make the impossible possible for our diverse clients. With locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City, we are at the center of innovation in an evolving industry.
We work hard, but we play hard too: Company culture is as important to us as the content we create. Our offices run best when filled with people who are passionate about their work. At every level, we want our Ntropic teams to feel supported, valued, and inspired by their colleagues. Whether you have been here for years or are brand new, we want you to feel like a part of the Ntropic family.
This position requires very strong Graphic Design and Digital Illustration (Adobe Illustrator) skills as well as an expert knowledge of Apple Keynote for the development of presentation materials. Your portfolio should reflect a super-clean, modern look with examples of tasty digital illustration and Iconographic Design. You will work closely with stakeholders in the production of internal and external Keynote presentations. Knowledge of Keynote is a key component of this position.
- Create, develop and refresh internal and external presentations
- Create presentation resources and templates for the organization
- Work collaboratively with the creative team
- Develop and contribute to the narrative/storytelling of the final product
- Strong capabilities in graphic design, digital illustration and icon design
- Clean design and aesthetic and familiar with Apple look and feel.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, (Creative Cloud apps in general) + Pages/Keynote
- Good illustration skills along with a good overall sense of composition
- Motion graphics knowledge a big plus!
- Ability to work fast in a fast paced environment and can work independently with little guidance
Please follow the exact submission instructions below in order to be considered.
Email us at careers(at)ntropic.com and let us know why you think you are perfect for the position. Please make sure "Graphic Designer" is in the subject of the email to receive proper attention.