Graphic Designer OMARotterdam, South Holland, NL
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for a Graphic Designer. In this position you will be working with architectural design teams on diverse projects, ranging from competitions through to exhibitions and other architectural design and research projects.
Your tasks will include doing book design, exhibition design and the production of illustrations and images. Candidates who apply for this position should have a strong interest in research, both in graphic design and architecture.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a similar field
- 3+ years of graphic design experience, illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Experience and strong interest in Research, Visual Design, Exhibition Design, Architecture and/ or Book Design
- Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Photography, illustration, video and motion graphics experience is a plus
- Well organized, responsible and able to work independently
- Pro-active, team player who works well in fast paced, complex and deadline driven environments
- Fun, creative person who enjoys what they do and collaborates well with others
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills (an additional language is a plus)
- Attention to detail is a must
Only candidates with a portfolio showing strong graphic and communication skills will be considered. Note that all portfolios will be reviewed in A4 print format.
To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume.