Graphic Designer OPPOParis, Île-de-France, FR
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs. OPPO started the era of selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2016, OPPO was the fourth-ranked smartphone brand globally, according to the IDC. Today, OPPO provides a world-class smartphone photography experience to over 100 million people around the world. We have strong ambitions to grow here in Russia and we welcome talents across this country to grow with us.
OPPO is committed to establishing a world-class smartphone brand in France, while focusing on both business development and employees’ personal growth. At OPPO France, you can experience an open-minded and a strong team spirit work atmosphere. We are encouraged to share the best cases in the mobile industry, think out of the box, and carry it out with energetic colleagues.
For more information, please visit www.oppo.com
Role & Responsibility:
The Graphic Design is responsible for connecting the brand's identity to user experience design, making campaigns cohesive across various chosen platforms and designing ads that will arise target audiences’ interests.
Work with the HQ and cross-functional teams (PR, Social media, Web, Event, Design, Media buying, sales, retailer marketing, etc.) and agencies to fulfill ATL & BTL communication needs, creating high-quality brand design assets across all media channels, including both print and digital marketing collaterals, such as TVC, online ads, print ads, social posts, online campaigns, signage, trade show booth, brochures, POSM, packaging, presentations, etc.
Ensure and oversee on-brand consistency across all media platforms and internal usage of the brand and adhere to HQ’s branding policy and quality standards and organize regular branding training programs for internal employees and external agencies.
Conduct competitors’ artwork analysis regularly across all media platforms and make constructive suggestions to future projects.
Partner and negotiate with print vendors, advertising agencies, graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, or other outside contractors to ensure cost efficiency and high quality standards.
Plan and allocate budgets for outsourcing projects and maintain financial trackers for projects; ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
Recruit talents and empower, coach, and mentor employees to take responsibility for their assigned jobs and goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or postgraduate qualification in graphic design, visual communication design, fine arts, or extensive practical experience to commensurate level.
- 1 to 3 years of graphic design experience in the leading agencies or international brands. Prior experience of E-commerce a plus.
- A strong portfolio of projects that demonstrates visual design skills needed to produce high quality, innovative design and brand identity work. Motion design & 3D/CG illustration skills are a big plus.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in layout, color composition, typography, visual impact, and sales appeal, and copywriting skill is a plus.
- Expert level in Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash, HTML5, InDesign, Dreamweaver, photo shooting, photograph retouching, and video editing. Experience in 3D max, After Effects and Premiere is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web technologies is a plus.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French and English, and Chinese is a plus.
Please send your application (CV and portefolio) by email.