Graphic Designer OppoSuitsAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
Are you a young talented creative who isn’t afraid to work hard and learn new things along the way? Do you not take yourself too seriously and do you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to? Do you have some sort of a degree in web, multimedia or graphic design? Do you also get on with people very easily and are you not afraid to push a unique concept forward with a firm focus on deadlines? If this sounds like you, please keep reading below to find out more about this job!
As part of OppoSuits' rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Graphic Designer. This person will support our creative team with developing products and communication expressions for both print and our digital platforms.
Sounds good, but who are we?
We are OppoSuits. We produce striking suits with extraordinary prints, for men, women and boys. The suits are so striking, that celebrities like Tom Hanks, James Corden and Jamie Oliver are spotted in them. We sell our products in dozens of countries. Via our own webshop, but also via local fancy dress stores and famous international retailers like Macy’s, Selfridges and Kohl’s. Furthermore, we collaborate with big brands like Pac-Man, Marvel and Star Wars, to create awesome designs.
You’ll strengthen the team from our office in Amsterdam. Currently, we’re located in Roelofarendsveen, near Schiphol Airport, but because the company is growing very fast, we’ll move to Amsterdam soon. We promise our (future) office is an inspirational and stimulating working space.
- Work closely with our Creative team and next to our lead designer to produce artwork as necessary following OppoSuits’ template designs and guidelines
- Create and prepare final artwork for a printed matter like flyers and catalogues and also for digital platforms like social media, email and google advertising
- Edit photos – it’s a big plus if you have knowledge of curves, adjustment layers etc.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and keep up-to-date with graphic, print and technical developments within the industry
- Besides the ‘standard’ graphic design tasks, the graphic designer will also be involved with the development of physical products. For example: the patterns of our suits and packaging
- Work as part of and collaborate fully with all members of the OppoSuits team
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Awesome creative skills and ability to produce professional, eye-catching visual designs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with people at all levels (internal & external)
- Able to work as part of a team and to initiate, sustain and respond to a range of people across the organization
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and able to work without much supervision
- A can-do attitude and a drive to learn and develop
What we have to offer
- A competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Work in a team of young, driven creatives with a great sense of humor
- Build up a pension
- 25 Paid vacation days a year
- Grow with us as we expand our business internationally
- Feast with the whole team on a daily basis around our richly filled lunch table
- Legendary office parties
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Ping pong during your break
Do you think you have what it takes and does this job have your name written all over it? Then please send your awesome portfolio, resume, and cover letter in English by email right away!