Graphic Designer PandoraNorth Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and development of creative brand marketing assets across touch points for Australia/New Zealand in alignment with PANDORA brand guidelines.
More specifically, the Graphic Designer will:
- Produce creative assets for marketing collateral, seasonal campaigns, promotional material
- Develop designs across multiple marketing channels, with focus on print
- Adhere to strict PANDORA brand guidelines and company standards
- Update existing artwork, imagery and templates
- Understand/ensure best practice is used to maintain highest quality creative solutions
- Collaborate with team members/department leaders to ensure briefs and deadlines are met
- Liaise with agencies/publishers to ensure deadlines/artwork specifications are met
- Develop and share technical expertise and knowledge
- Provide support/work in conjunction with team members/other key stakeholders across all areas of the business
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong design experience with a focus on print. You will have the capacity to liaise effectively with key stakeholders, someone who is organised, proactive by nature as well as possessing a strong work ethic.
You will have:
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC Suite, including expert technical skills in InDesign/Photoshop
- Strong understanding of print production, digital specifications and best practice conventions
- Substantial experience working within brand guidelines
- Excellent retouching skills and attention to detail
- Strong typography skills and enjoy producing long documents
- Flexibility and adaptability in order to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Flash/Premiere Pro (animation/video) highly desirable, but not essential
- Minimum 3 + years solid industry experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dedicated Graphic Designer. PANDORA offers a wide variety of staff benefits including private health cover after qualifying period, regular massages, onsite yoga classes, parking, a generous product discount and the day off on your birthday, just to name a few!
How to apply
Please submit your application with your CV including your portfolio/link to an online website and a covering letter addressing your suitability to the role as a single PDF.