Graphic Designer Perfect WorldAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
Perfect World is one of the leading publishers or online free-to-play multiplayer games for PC & Console. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek and PWI, just to name a few. We also have several exciting upcoming titles, including Torchlight Frontiers and Remnant: From the Ashes. For our European HQ in Amsterdam we are currently looking for:
A multi-talented Graphic Designer with experience in cross media graphics.
What will you do?
You will work as part of the Marketing Department, creating and localizing art assets for websites, social media campaigns, banner adverts, events, print ads and blogs for multiple game titles. You'll assist our design team with daily tasks, as well as localizing assets that come in from our US office.
What do you need?
- A College Degree in Graphic / Multimedia Design or similar.
- 2-3 years professional Graphic Design experience in relevant industries.
- Professional experience in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro).
- To have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- To be organized and structured.
- Knowledge in media-print processing, web design and typography, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a Portfolio or Showreel.
- To be currently residing in the Netherlands.
What is a plus?
- Knowledge and interest in the MMO gaming scene is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or video editing is a plus.
- Playing one of our games is a huge plus.
- Speaking additional European languages is a plus.
Who are we?
At our core are Games as a Service. We specialize in constantly evolving our games, providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, who are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam - The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what does not (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Up for the job?
Please send your CV plus Portfolio or Showreel and motivation by email.
We have chosen this position without the help of recruitment agencies. Contacting Perfect World would therefore have no use.