Graphic Designer Pettigrew Family FuneralsNewcastle, New South Wales, AU
[ Graphic Designer - Maternity Leave Contract ]
About the business
Pettigrew Family Funerals are a Novocastrian family owned and operated business.
We are proud to care for our families during such an important time of need, with a high standard in both service and facilities, to ensure we create the perfect farewell every time.
Our main focus is serving our families, not only to create a wonderful goodbye, but to ensure the process is smooth and as easy as possible.
About the role
Our Design team is an important part of our business, creating beautiful service sheet handouts and photo presentations - both which are a vital aspect of the service and a special keepsake for family and friends.
Skills and experience
The person we are seeking to fill this Maternity Leave 9 month contract role of Graphic Designer will possess the following essential criteria:
- Advance design skills in both Indesign and Photoshop
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A great eye for detail
- Good people skills with a caring and empathetic nature
- Excellent communication skills orally and written
- Professional manner in both attitude and presentation
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- A background in the funeral industry is not essential
If you believe you are the perfect applicant for this position,
please personally deliver your portfolio, resume and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role on: Thursday, 22nd February 2018 or Thursday, 1st March 2018 between 5:00pm - 6:00pm at The Chapel, 12 Harris Street, Wallsend.