Graphic Designer Pomellato SpaMilan, Lombardy, IT
DoDo is an Italian luxury charms brand founded in 1994. We were the first luxury brand to offer composable, high-end jewellery to a broader unisex audience by combining playful aesthetics and expressing a personal message. Our product combines sustainably sourced precious metals and stones, high-end artisanal know-how, and the creativity of Italian design. A DoDo piece is more than a simple jewel. Every charm tells a story that conveys a personal meaning or celebrates love, luck, freedom, and friendship. Our talking charms carry strong emotional and sentimental significance for the person who wears them. Their anti-conformist style and upbeat philosophy appeal to all generations from millennials to baby-boomers. DoDo is present in Europe, the Americas, and Asia through a network of 50 retail stores and franchises, and over 500 authorized dealers.
The candidate will join the Dodo Marketing department, supporting the Content team in the creation of layout for ADV and website, newsletter, researching and developing social and internal materials.
Who you are
- Degree in Design or similar
- Strong sensitivity for ADV, digital design and typography across all channels
- Basic knowledge of user experience design and web related issues
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, good knowledge of digital image editing, still life pictures and video editing.
- Familiar with social media platforms, related design issues and websites behaviour (basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding is a plus)
- Positive and proactive attitude; reliable and organized
- Ability to work in team, spirit of initiative and curiosity for fashion trends
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of English and Italian