Graphic Designer Pro Print GroupSydney, New South Wales, AU
Pre Press Graphics Designer
Pro Print Group is one of Australasia's leading garment printing companies, catering to Promotional & Fashion industries. Our print centre is located right at the heart of Marrickville in Sydney.
We are looking for a friendly and motivated Pre Press Graphics Designer to support our design team. You will have the opportunity to learn a vast array of skills in the apparel printing trade and work with a great team of young like minded people! Are you the one?!
- Artwork Design & Colour Separation
- Producing Job Bags
- Managing Print Production Schedule
- Liaising with Clients and their Job requirements
- Liaising with our Design Director on adhoc duties
The ideal candidate
- An excellent communicator. Fluent in English
- A team player
- Quick Learner
- Able to adapt quickly to last minute tasks
- Excellent at multitasking
You will have:
- Fluent Experience with WIN & MAC Operating Systems.
- Fluent Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
We are a friendly team ready for any challenge, and if this position sounds perfect, then we would like to hear from you!
If you have a passion design or creative work, this position may not suitable for you.
Position Available for immediate start.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Pro Print Group
Attn: Devie Mirantie
02 9564 3700