Graphic Designer Roche CommunicationsLondon, England, GB
An exciting opportunity for a talented and highly creative designer looking to progress in a commercial marketing/media environment.
We are looking for an experienced creative graphic designer with a proficient knowledge of print to work in-house in one of the country’s most successful hospitality PR agencies. We are obsessed with getting it right and ensuring we create design that reflects our clients’ positioning in the market place.
You will be working on some of the UK’s best known restaurants, bars and pubs, producing a diverse range of design, for digital and print, including traditional marketing collateral such as flyers and brochures as well as menus, invitations and branding docs. You are experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together into one cohesive form that is emotive of a brand’s personality, voice, and values.
Creativity is a must and the successful candidate should be used to working client-facing in a busy environment to very tight deadlines. An organised approach, attention to detail and the ability to juggle a number of projects is a must!
- A minimum of 3 + years agency experience
- Mac literate and fully conversant with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Be able to produce print-ready artwork including pre-press and reprographic.
- A good working knowledge of all print processes including digital and large format is essential
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and reprioritise at short notice
- The ability to create email templates using HTML and CSS
- Web design experience would be of an advantage, however it is not essential
- An enthusiastic team motivator and a creative thinker
This is a permanent full time position, Monday – Friday and is based in-house near Oxford Circus. Salary is negotiable based on experience. We also offer a pension, an additional day off on your birthday, monthly drinks and two annual parties for our fun, friendly but hard-working gang of 25.
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you, please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter, detailing your current salary and a portfolio of your best work in pdf format or via a web link to jobs(at)rochecom.com
Only candidates called for interview will be contacted.
Please CLEARLY state all relevant technology experience to stand the best chance of securing an interview.
All applicants have excellent spoken and written English and be eligible to work in UK.
– NO AGENCIES
– 3 YEARS + EXPERIENCE ONLY PLEASE
– DO NOT contact us offering services or anything of a commercial nature.