Graphic Designer Rockit Science AgencyBaton Rouge, Louisiana, US
Rockit Science Agency, a boutique ad agency based in Baton Rouge, is now hiring a full-time, highly creative, Graphic Designer with strong attention to detail. As a Graphic Designer at Rockit Science, you will report to the Creative Director, but work closely with team members in all disciplines.
Applicants should be passionate about their work, able to thrive in a collaborative environment and handle challenges professionally when it comes to taking initiative to make projects a success, always willing to do what it takes to bring creative ideas to life to both meet the client’s needs and fulfill the vision of the project. Your ability to take constructive criticism from both the team and the client, as well as your willingness to provide feedback to other team members, is a must.
- Work across agency teams to produce top-notch, multi-channel work
- Adept at speaking with clients and engaging them with industry-specific knowledge, and recommendations
- Ability to convey and defend strengths of concepts and remain open to input and further exploration
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Determine messages that designs should convey
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Bachelor’s degree, with 3+ years experience with an advertising or design company preferred
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator on a Mac platform
- Strong portfolio of design that demonstrates originality and innovation
- Understanding of UX/UI principles, not required, but beneficial
Rockit Science Agency offers competitive salary and benefits. Candidates can send their cover letter, resume, and example of work to jobs(at)rockitscienceagency.com.